Slave and Master Slave and Master

Well...

Schleif basically brought up all the points I had, but I have one other thing. Learning to scream takes awhile, learning how to record it properly is even harder. However, regardless of the skill, you ought to turn down your vocal tracks and raise the instrumentals. There needs to be a proper balance, without it even accomplished vocalists sound worse.

Comfort of Myself Comfort of Myself

Mmm... I'm going to have to agree

It was slow to build, there is no musicianship, the vocals are annoying, and it just didn't work.
Screaming isn't simple, but even without a sore throat I could not see how this would be good. Screaming and a capella do not mix well, and this track proved it.

Paint It Black (Metal) Paint It Black (Metal)

Not too bad

I had some reservations against a metal cover of what in my opinion is a near perfect song, but you managed to do a pretty good job of it. I'd be interested to see how a full-scale version turns out.
I say go for it.

Laid to Rest - Cover Laid to Rest - Cover

Well....

I can't really criticize you here. You also aren't Blythe, but you aren't trying to be him. I wanted to keep it accurate to the real song so I tried his voice, but you did a good job of making it yours (a few lyrical twists, keeping it in your own pitch).
Of course we both did Nicholls version of it, he did a great job. The only thing I didn't get is the silence he left in at the end there.
Either way, nice to meet another vocalist/metal head.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Agreed, Nicholls is a BADASS.
And yeah, man, the HMAP could always use another vocalist (the part most needed, besides drummers).
Welcome and make yourself at home.
There's only one rule: keep it metal! \m/

Desolate Ways - Morbid Angel Desolate Ways - Morbid Angel

Well,

It's not my thing, but it was done well, so great job, enjoy the five.

Eternalreich responds:

Shanks for the listen

Land of Confusion (Cover) Land of Confusion (Cover)

Pretty good

Nice to see a non-hard rock/metal version of the song. Granted, In Flames did my favorite version of it, so this is definitely an adjustment to make, but it doesn't mean this is a bad song or that you don't have any right to cover it. My only problem with the song is the vocals at some points get too... Clock Crew-ish. Maybe one of them should use the song.
To other reviewers, it is offensive to Disturbed to think they would be offended by a cover to a song they never wrote.
This was very creative and a pleasure to listen to ^^

Keep on Rotting-Carcass-Demo Keep on Rotting-Carcass-Demo

Fucking amazing

Out of all the bands I listen to, Carcass is one of the most inspirational for me, Jeffrey Walker being the reason I began playing the bass and learning how to scream. And I have to say, this is a flawless cover. I judge pretty critically on this sort of stuff, but I am thoroughly impressed.
Let me know if you ever try any more Carcass, I'd love to lend a voice.

Eternalreich responds:

No problem dude, thanks for the support.

Rockworm Rockworm

I like ^^

It's kind of trippy sounding, it starts sounding a little sitar-ish.

Great job!

Chrispington responds:

Thanks dude!

Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer

Newground's best voice acting

I don't care what others say, you are definately the best voice guy on this site, or the funniest, maybe both. This is the first voice acting thing to make it to my favorites, and probably will be the only. Nearly didn't watch it, the title scared me at first.
The only problem is that your voice can't match the baritone of the movie announcer guy.. in fact I think only two peoples voices can (Pablo Francisco, and the actual announcer guy). It's not really your fault, so blind eye to that, and thank you for that three minutes of fun.

When I Say STFU Bitch When I Say STFU Bitch

Bitch, please :D

No, but I liked this one. I don't tend to add many metal songs to the favorites, but this one found a place.

Also, please DON'T make it an AMV. They blow ^^

TheRealSam responds:

I said I'd think about it lol, I didn't say I would do it :)
Thanks a lot for the review man!