Cat Suit Mario Cat Suit Mario

A very obvious joke, but it was well executed.

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

I thought this was just going to be some weird, voiceless animation based on some Rube-Golberg machine levels of knocking them around. While that would have also been interesting, I'm glad to see otherwise; Jesus' gasp at the end was priceless.

X-Men: Messiah Complex 1 X-Men: Messiah Complex 1

I was surprised to see a submission from you since you don't really get around to posting on here all that often.

A lot of fantastic jokes in this video, one of your best yet!

DR. BEES DR. BEES

This was the single most absurd video I have seen in years. The animation seemed better than ever, and you managed to beat one joke into the ground but keep it fresh and funny with each scene. Please never stop, each video you make is a treat to watch.

Dinos have problems too Dinos have problems too

This is rather out there, might be one of the weirdest things I've seen on the site in awhile. The puns were cringeworthy, but somehow they all worked. Absolutely thrilled to see that this is a series, can't believe I haven't caught an episode yet but I'm glad I finally did!

AnimonsterOfficial responds:

Yay! A new fan!

Contagious Contagious

I have spent many years on Newgrounds, but this is the first time I have been able to judge and subsequently pass a Sexual-Lobster film. You are welcome, I am your king.

On topic, the biggest plot twist in cinema since Momento. Has all the usual S-L moments, so not sure how to find any faults with it, other than the pacing being a bit lacking.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Messed-Up Bible Stories10 Messed-Up Bible Stories10

You have these videos down to a perfect formula. Sometimes it feels a little stale, but every one of them is worth at least one good laugh.

Can I just say you've been pretty damn busy this summer? The number of movies you're releasing is crazy. Thanks for them all, it's been an entertaining season!

Samination responds:

Well, I'm glad you've been enjoying all my work. I hope you also check out my youtube channel as I don't upload everything here. But to be honest, this cartoon was animated more than a year ago for the DVD release. However, Season 2 starts soon!

Deft 4 Lead Deft 4 Lead

Saw the comic myself!

Was alright for what it was (I don't expect a lot from animations of four panel comics), but I think the special infected could have been a bit more animated. Maybe the uncomfortable ending could have been made even more awkward, just... uncertain. I don't know. Either way, I liked it!

Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

Not bad! I'm not a fan of "video game character becomes the straight man" deal, but this worked out. Shame it isn't longer, but then again it's a shame there isn't more Binding of Isaac flashes so I have nobody to blame but myself for not getting off my ass and making one.

Rambling aside, this turned out very well. Thank you for not doing toothpicks, that one just bothers me.

Taco-Man Safety Tips 4 Taco-Man Safety Tips 4

I feel like these could do with a bit more length, but I guess you're going for the short and sweet PSAs, so I can't fault you for style.

As long as you keep churning these out I will be content!

Samination responds:

The next one is going to be twice as long! :)